Synthetic Turf Tee Lines
While natural grass tee lines can quickly become beat up with divots and bare spots, Tour Greens Greenville can provide your facility with a synthetic turf tee line solution that stands up to consistent use, while retaining the look, feel and performance of natural grass.
Tour Greens artificial turf tee lines deliver a clean, consistent, low-maintenance surface that lasts for years to come. The Greenville team will work with you to select the right tee line turf system that both you and your members will love.
- Reliable in all climates
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Less downtime due to weather or maintenance
- Can last up to 8 years with proper care
- 5 year UV warranty and 1 year wear warranty
- Custom designed to fit your facility and needs
With 110 oz. of nylon fiber, this dense, natural-feeling surface lets you use real tees and provides realistic feedback on every shot.
Built with a similar density but with lower-cost polypropylene fiber, this tee material provides realistic feel in any season and will hold a tee.
Tee Line Designs
Continuous Tee Line
- Ultimate Tee for the most forgiving feel
- Champion Tee for the best durability
- Allows you to set the tee line anywhere
- Clean, simple look
- Can be cut at any length with suggested widths of 7½' or 5'
Ultimate Tee Mats with First Cut Surround
- Ultimate Tee 5'x5' hitting mats with Superlawn 1st Cut border
- Clearly defined hitting stations for uniformity in daily set up
- Easily rotated to maximize the life & quality of hitting area
Replaceable Hitting Strip Stations
- Ultimate Tee hitting strips and nylon stance mats
- Creates clearly defined hitting stations
- Stance mats provide the most stable platform available in synthetic turf
- Most economical option
- Hitting strips can be replaced easily and are affordable
- Double the life of your tee line with 2' hitting strips